Traditional Clinic Speech
We offer speech and language assessments and intervention services for all ages.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Accent Reduction
- Developmental Disabilities
- Early Intervention-receptive and expressive language disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Assessments and Interventions
Our services are geared to meet the individual needs specific to each patient.
Our patient's look forward to coming and do not want to leave!!
Our programs are interactive trainings to improve pragmatic language skills.
- Thinking about whom you desire or need to communicate with.
- Establishing physical presence to indicate communicative intent
- Shifting into direct eye gaze suggesting communicative intent with a peer or group of peers.
- Using language to communicate with others, while maintaining the above steps.
Our group treatments are organized so that each patient's level of pragmatic language skills are closely matched. Contact our office for more information.
Teen Social Skills Group
Offered Tuesdays 5-6 pm
School Age Social Skills Group
Offered Wednesdays 5-6 pm
Soccer Social Skills
Offered Mondays at 4-5 pm
Adult and Pediatric Therapies
Teenage & Adolescent Pragmatic Therapies
American Hippotherapy Association
What is hippotherapy?
Purposeful manipulation of the horses movement to engage sensory, neuromotor, and cognitive systems to achieve functional outcomes.
This treatment strategy is used by physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Human Systems Influenced
- Motor Coordination
- Nervous system
The sensory input positively impacts the patient's state of arousal and often improves attention and focus towards participation in therapist guided speech and language interventions.